- Our staff makes every effort to accommodate each patient’s schedule.
- If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
- Preschool children should be seen in the morning because they are fresher and we can work more slowly with the child for their comfort.
- In order to help us continue to schedule efficiently, 24 hour notice is required to cancel an appointment. Another patient who needs our care could be scheduled if we have sufficient time to notify them. We realize that unexpected things can happen, but we ask for your assistance in this regard.
M: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
T: 7:00 am – 3:00pm
W: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
TH: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
F: 6:30 am Hospital
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Finance: Pediatric dentistry is an important part of a child’s overall health. For your convenience, we offer several payment methods. We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Please provide us with your insurance information before your first appointment. We accept and file the following insurance claims:
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross / Premera
- Delta Dental / Washington Dental Service
- Met Life
- Regence BlueShield (FEP Preferred Dental Network)
- United Concordia
- Washington State Medicaid / DSHS
Check with our office staff if you have any questions or would like to obtain more specific information. We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. .
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.
Take a look at our new commercial
(Please allow a moment to download)
The Kidds Place
506 East Hastings Rd. Suite B
Spokane WA 99218