We hope this letter finds you all in great health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to seeing you because we have missed you all!
While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety. You will notice these additional measures we have taken for your next visit to The Kidds Place:
You may see some changes when it is time for your next visit to help protect our patients and staff.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- When you reach our parking lot, please call or text us to let us know you have arrived. Please wait for confirmation to enter the building.
- Our entire staff will be wearing surgical masks and we ask that you and your child(ren) arrive wearing a mask. We understand that the cooperative ability of your toddler may prohibit this.
- Staff will be having their temperatures taken and recorded daily and you and your child(ren) will also have your temperatures taken before entering our clinic. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4F will be seen at a later date and our staff will contact you to reschedule.
- We have hand sanitizer we will ask you to use when you check in for your appointment. You will also find it throughout the clinic to use, as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will be free of the coffee bar, magazines and children’s toys. We have also installed several medical-grade air filtration devices throughout the clinic.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- In order to reduce the risk of exposure to potential aerosol contaminants, you will be asked to wait for your child in the reception area or your vehicle following check-in. Young children may be accompanied by a parent, if necessary. In addition, you may be asked to come in slightly earlier or slightly later to help stagger appointment times.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate and manage this new process and we thank you for the privilege of caring for your children. We can’t wait to see you!
Dr. Cathy & The Kidds Place Staff